Brand new fuze+ does nothing

I have just taken my fuze+ out of the box. Initially, i was very impressed by its looks. Very nice thing, but then… Nothing more. Brand new player doesn’t even turn on. (maybe it’s a problem with a power button?)

When I plugged fuze+ to pc via usb, screen finally showed something. It’s connected. App opened automatically and I can manage media, but the player doesn’t charge at all! When it’s unplugged - it does totally nothing again.

I’m so frustrated. I don’t know what to do.

P.s. yeah, i know, it’s not a new problem here. I read all the posts in this forum. And the solution is press ‘power on’ button. But for me powe button does nothing. Whole player does nothing when it’s unplugged. And yeah, usb port is in the back of pc, and I tried all of the ports in this pc.

Thank YOU sooo much for your help.

if the player is not turning on or charging there may be a fix. there is a know issue where the batter can become overly discharged. the fix is to hold the power button down for 30 seconds (this resets the player) then plug it in and let it charge. the LCD should turn on and it will start charging with in an hour of being plugged in. typically 15 to 20 mins depending on how much power the charging source gives.