Bookmark

PLEASE, SanDisk, include a bookmark feature in your next Fuze+ firmware upgrade. I use my Fuze+ mainly for listening to books, with some music listening here and there. I’m so tired of losing my place in my book, and, if I haven’t remembered to jot down the running time, starting and stopping fast forward to get to where I left off. Once in a while, I’ll get the “Resume Playback?” message, but it never resumes playing where I left off.

Thank you for moving the lock feature from  “play/resume” to the on/off button. Now I don’t lose what I’m listening to, just by putting the player in my pocket.

For those Fuze+ users out there who have problems with the sensitivity of the touch pad:  I’ve put a screen shield on the pad - the same thing I put on the LCD screen of my camera – to reduce the sensitivity. It works. I also covered the screen, because it scratches so easily.

resume works for me no issues. there is a bug where if you listen to the radio and turn it off while radio is selected in the main menu it will not resume correctly when you go back to books. other than that resume is working normally. just make sure to pause the book before navigating away from the audiobooks menu. 

@drlucky wrote:

resume works for me no issues. there is a bug where if you listen to the radio and turn it off while radio is selected in the main menu it will not resume correctly when you go back to books. other than that resume is working normally. just make sure to pause the book before navigating away from the audiobooks menu. 

Resume works if you know the file you were in last.  You can resume an album if you now which song you were playing last.

I to need it to remember the file and resume at the same time.  

Fixing book marks in the podcast section for book will make this Fuse+ nearly perfect for me.