battery sansa clip

Hello,

I have sansa clip, the problem is: battery need 4hours or more to full

while sansa clip is Charging, I need it is on or off?

What is the problem? battery?

thanks

The Clip is reported to need 3-4 hours to charge.  If you are just a bit above that, I wouldn’t be concerned.

I use a usb charger (T’nB). The Clip is reported to need 24 hours to charge or more. What is the problem?. Clip or usb charger?

My PC has usb 1.0. It is possible, that the Clip is reported to need more 24 hours to charge.

thank

Sorry,

The Clip is reported to need 15 hours to charge, exactly. I use usb charger (input 220v, 50/60 hz, 500mA)

The Clip should charge in up to around 4 hours.

Maximum charge (from a low battery condition) should take under four hours.  When you plug in your Clip, it should power up.  If it doesn’t power up automatically, you may have an earlier version of the device firmware, which should be updated.

The Clip’s processor handles the charging operation.  If the device is off, the processor can’t manage the battery charging process.

The current firmware is version 01.01.29.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Hi, neutron_bob 

My current firmware is version V01.01.29F. 

When I plug in usb charger, it power up, but I turn off clip.

Is different, if I plug mp3 in usb charger o usb PC?

@alfosolist wrote:

Sorry,

The Clip is reported to need 15 hours to charge, exactly. I use usb charger (input 220v, 50/60 hz, 500mA)

Fifteen hours? Are you sure you’re not confusing charging time with estimated battery life?

start: 20:45 (friday 26)

finish: 11:07 (saturday 27)