Alphabetize tracks in folder view?

I don’t know what your software designers (do you hire only retarded ones, one might wonder?) did to make it so, but my folder view list of tracks is totally chaotic.
It lists tracks alphabetized, but only in bites, then it moves on to another batch, alphabetized correctly, then another and another. Instead of starting from A and moving to Z, with all of them, sequentially.
Numbers are all garbled up too. Tracks starting with 0 or 1 are buried somewhere, while my whole list starts with 2. Go figure.
Can you, dear SanDisk employee, who is reading this, please forward this to your software gurus?

All you need to do is start with 0. Then move onto 1. Next comes 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.
Then a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z.
And the second letter in the name follows the same pattern, etc.
This makes finding a song really straightforward, instead of impossible! :slight_smile: Simple!
Go to it! Go, go, go!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

And while you’re at it:
Album art never works with ogg files of any sort, for me.
The 4000 track limit in SD Card view is too small.

im using drivesort on windows it pretty much organizes your music files from jumbled to 123456…

Yes, but my mp3 player isn’t running windows. :slight_smile:

Take a look at this handy Windows PC app - Fat Sorter (ver 1.0.4.0)
[https://www.softpedia.com/get/System/File-Management/FAT-Sorter.shtml]

1. Connect your player to your PC using the provided USB cable.
  2. Then start this app and point it to your mp3 player drives (internal memory or micro SD card).
  3. When all sorting is completed, make sure you use the Windows eject feature to make sure all operations are completed.

I’ll give it a try, many thanks! Explains in the text why it’s messed up to start with; news to me. :wink: