About my Sandisk E130 mp3 player

Hi. I am having a problem with my sandisk e130. It won’t turn on at all. Just yesterday I was listening to it. And then I connected it to the computer. Afterwards, I tried to turn it on but it won’t at all. I changed the battery too (although I used another used battery). Should I use a new battery or what? Right now I have it connnected to the computer and usually it turns on right away when I connect it but right now it is off. Please help me. Thank you. 

Try posting this question in the e100 forum.  I don’t have the e100 so I can’t help you.  Someone will likely help you if you post there.

okay, actually, it wasnt a big problem. my bad. haha. I just had to change the battery and get a NEW battery. Its working now but thanks anyway :slight_smile:

HEY, I just transferred some songs to my e130 and  now it won’t turn on! Changed batteries 3 times even.  My computer doesn’t detect it anymore when I plug it into the USB slot.

HELP?? 

Try leaving the battery out for a while? Mine stopped working once on a road trip…I couldn’t find anther battery and I was driving, so I left the battery out for a half hour or so and when I put a new one in, it started working again without a problem.

It’s amazing what a new battery will do.

My E130 stopped recognising the SD card.

I did a firmware update then all it would do is identify English as my language.

After reading posts here I noted that my battery was low.

I pulled the old battery, Waited about 3 min and replaced with a new battery.

Now all is well. It can read the SD card etc.

@thebasket wrote:

HEY, I just transferred some songs to my e130 and  now it won’t turn on! Changed batteries 3 times even.  My computer doesn’t detect it anymore when I plug it into the USB slot.

HELP?? 

This advice from LagunaSansa in this thread worked twice for my e130:

"Try taking the battery out of the Sansa. Let the Sansa sit for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, hold down the power button for a minute or so. The battery should not be in the player yet.

Next, put in a fresh AAA battery and try turning it on."