A Good Music Manager, but not rhapsody?

Does anyone know a fuze compatible music (video, maybe, but mainly music, as I drag+drop my video files) manager that can make playlists and the like such as rhapsody does?

Usually, mediamonkey is suggested…  I like it because it can auto-tag as well as adding album art and the like to existing MP3 collections.  MP3 only

Mediamonkey is my choice also. Winamp works good also. You can find both and more at download.com

Being a KDE user on Linux, I like Amarok a lot. It can manage my tags and music library, play the Ogg Vorbis format that I’m so fond of (it can do MP3 and most of the popular formats that aren’t tied to specific software, and (depending on what libraries you have installed) WMA), and even has a builtin music store (Magnatune) for untagged artists/non-DRM music, and supports the LastFM radio. And, if you use Linux and install libmtp, it will support MTP mode (Windoze supports MTP anyway, so Amarok on Windoze should link to those). If you’d like to try Amarok and you use Windows, go to http://windows.kde.org/. They have a Mac version as well somewhere, don’t know exactly where though because I don’t use Mac and haven’t bothered to look for it.

richbid wrote:

Mediamonkey is my choice also. Winamp works good also. You can find both and more at download.com

MM is my favorite.

I did however just start using Songbird on my Mac and I liked it so much I just added it to the PC. I havent used it on there much but It seems to work really well.