WMA file not play on my Sansa Fuze

I copy MP3 to Music folder on my Sansa, it plays well. But when I copy WMA file to it, and play, it just show 0min, can no play the music. Please help. Many thanks. Henry

WMA format is definitely supported, so it may be that the file in question in WMA Pro or Lossless. These formats are NOT supported (meaning they won’t play), yet it can be confusing because they also use the .wma extension.

WMA format is definitely supported, so it may be that the file in question is WMA Pro or Lossless. These formats are NOT supported (meaning they won’t play), yet it can be confusing because they also use the .wma extension.

Are you sure it’s regular WMA and not WMA PRO? Regular WMA, and VBR WMA works fine for me, but as far as I know WMA PRO is not compatible with the Fuze.

Edit: seconds behind the great Tapeworm!

Message Edited by Marvin_Martian on 02-05-2009 04:58 PM

How do I know it’s WMA PRO or not? I looked at its properties under Media Player, it just say Bit rate:192Kbps. Audio Codec: Windows Media Audio 9.2, 192 kbps, 44kHz stereo 1-pass CBR.

Thanks.

@hguo0806 wrote:

How do I know it’s WMA PRO or not? I looked at its properties under Media Player, it just say Bit rate:192Kbps. Audio Codec: Windows Media Audio 9.2, 192 kbps, 44kHz stereo 1-pass CBR.

Thanks.

I’ve got some that say WMA 9.2 and they play on my Fuze…hmm…color me confused.