Wireless Flash Drive app for Windows RT - PLEASE!

I beg of you, please please please develop a Windows RT-compatible Wireless Flash Drive app. I know there aren’t a lot of us RT users, and Dell is dropping RT which will only exacerbate the lack-of-apps issue. But with one USB port on the RT taken up by the mouse, there is no more perfect solution to external storage issues than Sandisk’s wireless portable drives.

Most RT users I know are like me, working in Education. RT is an awesome system for all sorts of reasons. But app developers don’t really develop for it, and that’s a major hinderance.  

Please, please, please help the RT community with an app so we can connect our Sandisk wireless drives.

I bought the 64G Wireless Media Drive and have already posted this plea in that forum. Frankly, I don’t care which wireless memory device gets the app first – I’ll happily own them both. The Wireless Media Drive is such an awesome product. I have it connected to my Android tablet. I love the way it works through my internet connection. I love everything about it. I just need to be able to use one of these wireless memory devices with my RT system. 

Please help!!!

1 Like

I too would like to see a Windows RT app for the Wireless Flash Drive.  I just joined the RT ranks (windows 8.1, also just updated on my desktop) and didn’t know how great Windows new UI is.  I was much disappointed to not have an app for my Surface RT.  It would be great for my new Nokia Windows 8 phone (yes, I’m all in).  The flexibility an app for the Wireless Connect flash Drive would be amazing.  So along with tshirvon, PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE!!

Would also like to see the application developed for all Windows OS platforms. I work in IT and recently purchased the wireless flash (love it) but find it very limiting that there’s no app for any of the Windows platforms. I have a Windows 8 Phone, Surface Pro, and a Surface RT. All require that I use the web URL to manage and access the device (which has limitations) I’m not in the business of application development but I would think we could have at least one or two of these devices supported.

On a side not (this option may be available in  Android or IOS) really wish I could create a play list when streaming my audio files from the flash drive. I use this at the gym and can only play one song at a time. I don’t want to load them on my phone.

Thanks

Wish List :slight_smile: