Which One?

Hi all,

First, I’d like to say hi as this is my first post here. Next I am soliciting opinions as to which sansa player to buy. I am looking hardest at the 1 GB Sansa Clip but when I went to buy it today the store had the 2GB Sansa Express on a huge sale ($29). Going on what I have read here and on Amazon, there are a decent chunk of bad reviews out there for the Express and one post here said it may not be getting anymore firmware updates to fix any issues. On the other hand it is a good sale and twice as big and has the expandable memory. As for the clip it seems to have better reviews, better support but is more expensive for smaller memory. That being said, if my 512mb player had the ability to sort by artist, album etc. I would probably not be buying a new mp3 player. I don’t need huge size, 1-2 GB is plenty plenty big for me, don’t need video either. What are your opinions? Advice? Suggestions?

Thanks,

KTorrison

PS I’m going to post this same question on the express board too to get the “other side”

its better if your going to but the clip. because it is like the upgraded version of the sansa express and it has a cute design

I recommend the Clip, which comes in a 2GB capacity. Plenty enough space for me, too! Just keep in mind that if you get a defective unit, don’t be discouraged… exchange it!

@ktorrison wrote:

Hi all,

First, I’d like to say hi as this is my first post here. Next I am soliciting opinions as to which sansa player to buy. I am looking hardest at the 1 GB Sansa Clip but when I went to buy it today the store had the 2GB Sansa Express on a huge sale ($29). Going on what I have read here and on Amazon, there are a decent chunk of bad reviews out there for the Express and one post here said it may not be getting anymore firmware updates to fix any issues. On the other hand it is a good sale and twice as big and has the expandable memory. As for the clip it seems to have better reviews, better support but is more expensive for smaller memory. That being said, if my 512mb player had the ability to sort by artist, album etc. I would probably not be buying a new mp3 player. I don’t need huge size, 1-2 GB is plenty plenty big for me, don’t need video either. What are your opinions? Advice? Suggestions?

Thanks,

KTorrison

PS I’m going to post this same question on the express board too to get the “other side”

Message Edited by Sasafrass452 on 02-21-2008 05:20 PM

Clip all the way. much better device than the express.