Where can i find a USB Cable for my Fuze.

Im in florida for summer, and i forgot my USB cable back in NY… one of the FIRST things i was going to pack!!!.

anyways, where can i find one…

my mp3 player is DEAD, cant transter music… etc…

help…

-Adam

eBay?  Chances are you could have it inside a week.

I meant like a store…

id rather buy it off amazon first, than from ebay…

Amazon is my last resort if i cant find it in stores or something…

I’m not aware of any mainstream stores stocking the Sansa cables, and since I’ve had a cable that works with my e200 but not my Fuze, I’d be hesistant to buy something that may not be compatable. 

I would check at Best Buy, Circuit City or Radio Shack.  Might want to call first to save gas.

Well, i found one on Amazon, but its a bundle thingy (Siilicon case, wall charger, usb, etc)

i guess ill buy it there…

Amazon.com

Try a circuitcity, their website shows they carry this this item on line but it notes that it is NOT available in stores…give one a call it couldn’t hurt. It is recommended by Sandisk and comes WITH a 30 pin to USB cable!  I bought one from Amazon. (One can’t really get away from them sometimes…Amazon that is. :smiley:)

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Macally-USB-AC-Charger-for-Sansa-SNA-411/sem/rpsm/oid/197617/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Message Edited by bobletteross on 07-18-2008 02:18 PM

Since you’re in Florida you might have a CompUSA close by.  I live in Fort Lauderdale and the one near me has them for $15.