where can doownload the Sansa fuse driver ?

I cant find the driver  for sansa fuse can any help me the only opcion I find its the firmware upgrade but I need the driver why it`s so dificult to find ? thanks

geektor wrote:
I cant find the driver  for sansa fuse can any help me the only opcion I find its the firmware upgrade but I need the driver why it`s so dificult to find ? thanks

What driver are you talking about?

The driver for MTP mode is part of Windows Media Player. You can download the latest version from the Microsoft website. For the MSC mode, the Fuze is viewed as an external drive, and uses the standard Windows drivers for external drives.

Message Edited by JK98 on 11-21-2009 08:47 AM

@marvin_martian wrote:

@geektor wrote:

What driver are you talking about?

In other words, there really is no need for a driver for the Fuze. When you plug it into your computer in MSC mode*, Windows will see it as another drive as it would any portable storage device, and it is ready for you to drag and drop music and video files that you own on to it. 

MTP mode is a different story. Windows should still see the Fuze but as a device rather than a drive. The only reason you need this mode is if you use a subscription service for music, like Rhapsody. In this case, the “drivers” you need are actually the DRM (Digital Rights Management) files from Microsoft and are installed with Windows Media Player. If you have having difficulty using the Fuze in this mode, try installing the latest version of WMP. 

*From the Fuze main menu > Settings > USB Mode > MSC or MTP. Auto Detect seems to be problematic. 

Yea, but do you know why it shows that it should be a separate program installation and it is not?

Windows doesn’t have a lot of very specific error messages. It’s really not too bright.

If you have Windows Media Player 10 or 11 installed, you have the drivers for MTP mode (NOT Windows Media Player 9, which may be your problem). If you can connect other thumb drives, flash drives, card readers, cameras, etc. to your USB port, then you have the drivers for MSC.

Search the forums for Connection Troubleshooter for some other possible fixes. 

Message Edited by Black-Rectangle on 12-11-2009 11:15 PM