Here are several things that make the Fuze better.
- WMV video support.
- Photo zooming.*
- The ability to look at photos, watch videos, & listen to music while voice recording.*
- The option to automatically split voice recordings at a specified amount of time.
- The ability to voice record in stereo (If possible).
- Line-in support (If possible).
- The ability to record in FLAC*, WMA, MP3, & OGG. That way I don’t have to empty my mp3 player everyday.
- The ability to use the Fuze while connected to a computer by pressing the power slider. (Make the drive read-only on the computer) Press the power slider again to put the Fuze back into transfer mode.*
- The ability to use the equalizer while watching videos & listening to voice recordings.*
- Anti-aliased fonts (Like the iPod).
- Fix the clock by getting rid of the 1st zero (3:30 PM instead of 03:30 PM).
* = Really important
Message Edited by UltraCody on 03-27-2009 08:26 AM