warranty on card

hi

i contacted you about 3 months ago about a faulty sandisk ultra 64GB micro sd card, and was told that

i was going to hear from you about what i need to do about sending it back for warranty, but i have not

recieved anything from you and i still ahve this card which i cant use, it keeps telling me that it is write

protected and to move the tab, but it is a micro sd card and there is no tab.

i still need a replacement, even i had to purchase another one from a different as it looks like your

warranty is very very slack or not even worth the paper it is written on, if this is not dont soon

i will have to contact the ACCC or comsumer affairs.

Hello philipdk,

I checked with the SanDisk support team and it looks like an RMA was created for you on 5/17/16 via RMA # RX1232643. An email with return instructions was sent to you on the same day the RMA was created. If you did not receive this email please check your spam/junk folder of the email address you provided in your support request. If you cannot locate the email please feel free to contact SanDisk support and they can resend the email and return instructions to you.

Australia Ask a Question 1-800-262-504 New South Wales
M-F | 9a.m - 7:30p.m

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

i have checked my emails, and my spam filter and on that date + and - 2 days i recieved nothing from you, can you please resend to philipdk@tpg.com.au or philipdk1@gmail.com

i am so pisted that you wont honor warranty on your memory cards that i am now contacting the accc, i asked you to resend the information that you said you sent but never did the first or second, you wont talk to me so you cn explain it to them

here is the ACCC reference number

accc-complaint:86122

slotmonsta confirmed the replacement has been set up. Not sure why you are not getting the emails but you should probably call sandisk support to sort it out. 

Australia Ask a Question 1-800-262-504 New South Wales

@drlucky wrote:

slotmonsta confirmed the replacement has been set up. Not sure why you are not getting the emails but you should probably call sandisk support to sort it out. 

Australia Ask a Question 1-800-262-504 New South Wales

And make sure they have the correct e-mail for you. It’s easy to transpose letters, put .com instead of .net, etc. I’ve done it many times. :wink: