Sandisk Incident Support Site Gone & I Am Left Hanging

I would like to know when this 1TB warranty replacement microsd card will be shipped to me please. The Sandisk incident link in the email that I have been using up until a few weeks ago doesn’t go to where I can access this incident to get this status & get my product shipped. It goes to the Western Digital site & you cannot access these incidents (mine is Incident: 230221-000444) there. Please have someone contact either the last RMA agent “Thomas R.” or someone else in the RMA department to get this replacement shipped. I feel that I have been more than patient with this team.

==================================================================
SanDisk Email
Dear ****,

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you again.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

You may also access your incident from our support site.

SUBJECT
ONLINE RMA SUBMISSION

Response By Email (Thomas R.) (03/04/2023 04:45 PM)
Dear ****,

We appreciate your patience. We would like to offer you SanDisk Extreme Pro A2 (Red/Black) 200MB/s C10 U3 V30 1TB microSDXC card. Please let us know if you agree with this upgrade.

We will be waiting for your update. Thank you for your kind cooperation!

Best regards,
Thomas R.
SanDisk® Global Customer Support
Customer By Web (****) (02/26/2023 04:49 PM)
I’m sorry but I have specific needs for the 1TB micro sd card. Please check other inventory
Response By Email (Thomas R.) (02/26/2023 04:39 PM)
Dear ****,

Thank you for contacting SanDisk Global Customer Support.

Please allow us to inform you that due to some unforeseen circumstances SanDisk Extreme 160MB/s 1TB (SDSQXA1-1T00) microSDXC card is not available in our stock.May I offer you two 512GB cards of upgraded speed and performance microSDXC Extreme Pro A2 (Red/Black) 200MB/s C10 U3 V30 512GB

If not, please let us know and will forward this case to our RMA team to check if we can arrange a card from any different inventory.

Best regards,
Thomas R.
Customer By Web (****) (02/23/2023 05:40 AM)
I want what I paid for. Please send me the 1TB that I purchased. Thank you.
Response By Email (Robin S.) (02/22/2023 11:05 PM)
Dear ****,

Thank you for contacting SanDisk Global Customer Support.

Please allow us to inform you that due to some unforeseen circumstances SanDisk Extreme 160MB/s 1TB (SDSQXA1-1T00) microSDXC
card is not available in our stock. However, we would like to offer you two quantities of Extreme 160MB/s 512GB (SDSQXA1-512G) microSDXC cards as alternate products.

Please let us know if you consent for the same.

Best regards,
Robin S.
Auto-Response By (Administrator) (02/21/2023 08:38 AM)
Dear ****,

Thank you for submitting your online Warranty Replacement request. Your request to process your Warranty Replacement for your SanDisk® Memory Card microSD/SDHC/SDXC Extreme Red/Gold U3 64GB has been received for approval. Once it is approved, you will receive an email with instructions for returning your product. If you have not attached a copy of your proof of purchase and a clear picture of your product (front and back) there will be delays in approving your request.

We assume no liability for any data residing on your returned device.

Sincerely,
Warranty Replacement Coordinator
Customer By Web (****) (02/21/2023 08:38 AM)
Data on this 1TB microsd card just disappears when used in any device. When I run First Aid that is built into the MacOS 13.2.1 (22D68), I get errors, even after formatting the card in various formats. The card is not stable to keep any data. I have also used this card on Windows 10 & 11 & data is either missing or corrupt & unusable.

Question Reference # 230221-000444
Date Created: 02/21/2023 08:38 AM
Date Last Updated: 03/04/2023 04:45 PM

1 Like

Have you received it? If yes, how long it takes? I am also looking for it on Google search but I can’t find my answer. I would like to help you by sharing the https://parccgames.com/ website with you where you will find professionals who will help you with your math assignments. If you are not so good at solving math problems, then you can visit over there.

1 Like