Vista does not see Clip+in MTP mode

Hi, when I connected Clip+ on my PC @ work (runs on Windows XP), It was nicely recognized and connected on MTP Mode, I’ve put some music on it, and went home. At home I have Notebook that runs on Vista, and here’s problem: MSC is recognized OK, but when player is in MTP mode, Vista installs drivers and it looks like there is everything ok (when I connect device to PC, there is proper cound notification). In device’s Manager Clip+ is visible under ‘Portable Devices’ label but icon has warning sign. - on properties window there’s info "can’t run this device (code 10). any ideas ?

SergeUws wrote:

Hi, when I connected Clip+ on my PC @ work (runs on Windows XP), It was nicely recognized and connected on MTP Mode, I’ve put some music on it, and went home. At home I have Notebook that runs on Vista, and here’s problem: MSC is recognized OK, but when player is in MTP mode, Vista installs drivers and it looks like there is everything ok (when I connect device to PC, there is proper cound notification). In device’s Manager Clip+ is visible under ‘Portable Devices’ label but icon has warning sign. - on properties window there’s info "can’t run this device (code 10). any ideas ?

I have 7, not Vista…but I get that message from time to time with my USB wireless adapter, and either unplugging and plugging back in, or sometimes reinstalling the device drivers, are the steps I have to take. Code 10 is usually device won’t start, I think that should be the same. Hope one of thses ideas works for you.

Nope, unfortunately reinstalling drivers and reconnecting device does not work for me ;<

SergeUws wrote:
Nope, unfortunately reinstalling drivers and reconnecting device does not work for me ;<

Does Vista have the troubleshooting feature that is in 7…where it tries to find a solution?