Uninstall sandisk unlocker

I would like to uninstall the Snadisk Unlocker from my SanDisk Extreme portable 4TB hard drive.

1 Like

Hi @DiegoDorado,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:

1 Like

You can use the “Uninstall” option in the SecureAccess software to remove the Unlocker application. Open the SecureAccess software and select the “Uninstall” option from the menu. This should remove both the SanDisk SecureAccess and SanDisk Unlocker applications from your hard drive.

1 Like

I have the same problem. So tried installing Sandisk Unlocker on my 1T Sandisk Extreme Portable SSD and it causes me lots of trouble. So Now I read your answer it says I need to install SecureAccess software to remove the Sandisk Unlocker. But, after I installed SecureAccess, there is no “uninstall” option in the menu. Now I ended up with two software, Sandisk Unlocker and SecureAccess.

Please help.

I have the same exact problem. I am seeking a solution to remove Unblocker and SecureAccess did not have an ‘uninstall’ function.

1 Like

There’s no uninstall option showing. where do I find it? also this topic on the sandisk support, shows page not found

1 Like

Thanks, It’s working!