Thank you Conversionbox

I appreciate the persistence to get me to get my fuze up and running. 

It was a Hardware problem re: my computer - but you hung with me til I got it worked out.  I was about ready to return this player as a Piece of *** that I got snookered by - but it’s really a sweet player for a reasonably low price with expandable memory drive.  I couldn’t figure out hwo this player had so many good reviews on the net - and was giving me such headaches to get er up and running.

I got 24 Albums on the player right now and it was simple plug and play - and the music quality is Excellent.  Even with a cheapo over the head earphones that came with an old walkman.

the FM reception could be a little better - but that was a bonus - not something I purchased the player for.  Good Cust Service - Good product.

Kudos

I didn’t know that Conversionbox worked for Sandisk. :wink:

I agree that Conversionbox is great on this forum and very helpful. 

I dont work for Sandisk, But if they are hiring I am lookin… I am just a student and a long time Audio and Technophyle. I am glad to help anyway I can.

@conversionbox wrote:
I dont work for Sandisk , But if they are hiring I am lookin… I am just a student and a long time Audio and Technophyle. I am glad to help anyway I can.

I realized that. Note my wink. I just thought it was amusing how OP mentioned great customer service. :slight_smile:

I dont have the smileys enabled in my web browser so I missed that. Sorry.