Tango Digital Media Platform

I attached my sansa e250 mp3 player to my computer and then went to device manager. On the left-hand column, it recognized the unit with saying Tango Digital Media Platform. When I right clicked that it asked to find and update the driver. I cannot find the driver to correct my problem with the unit, which is when I turn it on, I get a black screen and the scroll wheel is blue. If all I need is a driver can someone let me know where I can find it, And, how to install it.

Hi @sansae2501,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the SD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://kb.sandisk.com/app/ask

When I go to device manager Tango Digital Media Platform shows up and when I right click it it asks me to update the driver. When I use find it from Microsoft it says that I have to contact the manufacturer. I contacted SanDisk Global support and since this is a legacy mp3 player they do not have the driver for it. If anyone out there has the driver for it, I would appreciate if you would share it with me. If I had the driver, I think I can fix my unit. Thanks in advance.