Sunglass MP3?

Noticed the sunglass mp3 in another forum, and actually it shocked me a lot first. Playing mp3 is going to beyond my imagination, but soon I realized it’s so incredibly amazing. http://www.shopsimple.com/sunglasses-mp3_c091010.html (Sorry, I only find on the shopping site. ) Frankly, I really want to have a try. But I still want to know how many peers would walk with me. :robothappy:

Oakley has been making these for years now. At first I though it was a pretty cool idea, but they hardly have any internal memory storage and no external memory slot for expansion.

Oakleys are very expensive, but the ones in your link are in the $20-$30 price range. These I would suspect are junk and probably sound like cr@p and won’t last very long.

Btw, I’ve never seen anyone wearing these.

Amazon sells quite a few of these mp3 sunglasses and at about the same price range.   The main downside I see is the 4-6 hour, on average, battery life.

Amazon also sells mp3 watches too.  And I think I even saw mp3 playing pens!

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=mp3&rh=n%3A377110011%2Ck%3Amp3&page=1

At first, I thought prices about $30 were really amazing, and didn’t think something else. Frankly, haven’t have any experience from Oakleys in person yet. :frowning:  

“4-6 hour battery life on average” hmm, yet, it’s not excellent. Might be acceptable based on that prices. 

As for common MP3 Sunglasses players, they support many high definition music formats, such as MP3, WMA etc, restore the perfect stereo sound, support driver-free U disk function, plug and play, don’t need management procedures, adopt the reusable rechargeable Li battery. It can last more than 5 hours of continuous playback, support USB2.0 interface. Bluetooth Mp3 Sunglasses built-in Bluetooth module, it can be used to answer the call.

@greefever wrote:

“4-6 hour battery life on average” hmm, yet, it’s not excellent. Might be acceptable based on that prices. 

4-6 hours is probably more than sufficient with this type of device. Think about it; when does one ever wear sunglasses longer than this at one time?

@jmsmrtn98 wrote:

As for common MP3 Sunglasses players, they support many high definition music formats, such as MP3, WMA etc, restore the perfect stereo sound . . .

You’re kidding right? MP3 & WMA are both lossy audio formats. Hardly the “perfect” stereo sound and certainly not “high definition”.

The Oakley MP3 player sunglasses are going to the Smithsonian as one of the ugliest sunglasses ever marketed.  Thay don’t fare very well if they get wet either, apparently.

Oakley makes some of the best engineered and built eyewear out there, I have a collection of them including several very cool prototype lenses from a few years ago.  That player is a real kludge, though, very chunky.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue: