Suggestions for the sansa fuze, anybody agree??

Give us more Color for our backgrounds on sasna fuze

and let use be able to use our pics as a main backgrounds

put more features on the fuze, its kind of boring navagating through it

-Thank you

its on the list but not high priority

@jubjub wrote:

I like this idea.

im so behind the idea of using our pictures as backgrounds that i would upload pictures already scaled to fit the fuzes screen size for others to use if they would just add the feature

@d_headshot wrote:

@jubjub wrote:

I like this idea.

I had colors Idea… Infact like 30 of us have.

why not both why cant we choose our background image and the theme color for things like menu backdrops and even text

@billennis1 wrote:
why not both why cant we choose our background image and the theme color for things like menu backdrops and even text

The more I hear this the more I like it, I would love to have a black background, with red text. I do think it may be a little much to ask for at this point for the next update but… HEY SANSA GUYS CAN WE GET THIS ASAP? maybe not the next firmwire but possibly the one after?

@conversionbox wrote:

@billennis1 wrote:

The more I hear this the more I like it, I would love to have a black background, with red text. I do think it may be a little much to ask for at this point for the next update but… HEY SANSA GUYS CAN WE GET THIS ASAP? maybe not the next firmwire but possibly the one after?

That’s the key…too many different background colors, and you’ll need different text colors too. I don’t know how much more of a demand this would be on the poor little Fuze’s memory chip.

Black background,blood red background…that would be, as Paris Hilton says, “hot” :stuck_out_tongue:

not if they simply move that to the “color” menu you cant honestly tell me that all that menu space is only ment for that color selection bar there had to be more planned down the road for that menu and you dont honestly think that the memory on these devices are as taxed as they could ever possibly be if that were true we wouldnt see them release updates im willing to bet theres extra space simpley for them to use as flex space in the device for changes like whats be mentioned

and yes even the addition of the color red not pink  not light red but blood red would be welcomed by me

@billennis1 wrote:
not if they simply move that to the “color” menu you cant honestly tell me that all that menu space is only ment for that color selection bar there had to be more planned down the road for that menu and you dont honestly think that the memory on these devices are as taxed as they could ever possibly be if that were true we wouldnt see them release updates im willing to bet theres extra space simpley for them to use as flex space in the device for changes like whats be mentioned

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a programmer or anything of the sort. Maybe the Fuze is perfectly capable of what we’re discussing. I just don’t want to get my hopes up for nothing, ya know?

ya i get were your comin from im just say that with any media device theres always “extra” unused room for feature additions later on