Screen Wallpaper?

Is there a way to have a different wallpaper on your Fuze rather than just the annoyingly ugly colors that they give you? (btw, sansa fuze 8 gb)

sorry, but you’re stuck with ‘just the annoyingly ugly colors’.  i’m hoping that sandisk will realease a firmware that let us customize it…

i also hope…

@emmnemms wrote:
Is there a way to have a different wallpaper on your Fuze rather than just the annoyingly ugly colors that they give you? (btw, sansa fuze 8 gb)

Ok Some of us have posted this a Dozen or more times. Close your eyes, Imagine your Fuze screen with the menu layed out as it is now. Now take a picture of anything that is more than 1 color. Does it seem cluttered? If yes, you see the delema. If no, then look at a nature picture with 321 different colors including shadows, is it to cluttered? More color options are the most realistic options.

Imagine, a black cover, with our black font. That would be nice. not really. Also, I have made a huge thread about this. my conclusion is that, Sansa adds more backround covers that they approve of and won’t cause problems. Aka, more colors, and way to customize the menu layout to support the wallpaper, etc. Remember, appreciate what they have already given you[sandisk]

Leo~

I think black would be nice with white text, but yeah that maybe to much to ask. I want RED

The best solution would be to let the user change between two types of main menu - the standard one and a TEXT menu - just like all the other lists in the player. This would be much easier to navigate than the current icon menu. Unfortunately, this simple request seems to be ignored…

Message Edited by Riven on 01-27-2009 08:10 AM

@riven wrote:
The best solution would be to let the user change between two types of main menu - the standard one and a TEXT menu - just like all the other lists in the player. This would be much easier to navigate than the current icon menu. Unfortunately, this simple request seems to be ignored…
Message Edited by Riven on 01-27-2009 08:10 AM

Most likely because this is not a Simple request.