Suggestion to the Devs

It would be helpful, when pausing a long program such as an audio-book, if my device would “rewind” a few seconds. It’s rarely possible to pause precisely at the end of a sentence, and restarting the narration a few days later would be much easier if I could hear the previous few seconds. Often I wind up getting half a word and three-quarters of a sentence to start with.

That is really interesting solution. Best Custom Software Development Services & Companies to grow and transform into a smarter, faster, and more profitable company. At every stage of the organization, top 27 Best Software Development Companies (mlsdev) expand companies to take advantage of innovative software solutions to meet organizational hurdles in every step of their workflow. Be it improvising employee or customer connectivity, maximizing profits, or channelizing activities. To ensure maximum ROI for software development and customization companies, organizations need customized development solutions that build on a strong IT foundation by https://mlsdev.com/services/ui-ux-design.

1 Like