So far, this is my favourite one and only MP3. Everything works perfectly fine except for yesterday.
It happened when i poked a random usb cable into the mp3 to my computer, at first it was abit tight but i forced it. I don’t think anything broke tho, but it fit in just fine after that, but then, it went crazy.
Basically this happened:
- At first, start up logo kept on repeating it self. Perform the classic “Hold the power button for 15/30/60 second” tricks.
- It entered the second stage.
- Stuck at the “Refreshing your media” screen, also tried the classic tricks, but nope not this time…
- Googled it, most of the results, recommended using the MP3Tag.
- BUT NOPE, Computer couldn’t read the MP3 no more, so couldn’t access to the mp3 folder what-so-ever.
So that is the situation i am facing right now, I really appreciate your guidence and help.
- P/s Drained the mp3 battery by leaving it at the “Refreshing your media” screen hoping it to make any differences, but nope. Also didn’t work