So i just was forced to downgrade from a fuze to a clip and...

yeah view my posts on the fuze forum. so ill be on here sayin stuff. umm the transformation ■■■■■. does anyone wann buy me a new one.

Should be easy to move from the Fuze to the Clip–just no video.

And for many of us who don’t want/need video, the Clip is just great–no “downgrade” whatsoever.  Quite to the contrary–a cute and great small player, ideal for on-the-move play.

@miikerman wrote:

And for many of us who don’t want/need video, the Clip is just great–no “downgrade” whatsoever.  Quite to the contrary–a cute and great small player, ideal for on-the-move play.

He’s basically a troll( anyatui )…disregard anything he says :smiley:

I consider the move to a clip a lateral; maybe slightly upgrade move.  There are features on the fuze that I never use (video, pictures) and for us that love our music, the clip certainly satisfies.  I got my 2 fuzes first, but if I had purchased the my clips first instead… I may have never wanted or needed the fuzes.

@marvin_martian wrote:

@miikerman wrote:

But, gosh…who isn’t a troll lately.  This forum has gone downhill fast.  Not Sandisk’s fault, but just the people that frequent this place.  There are notable exceptions, so Marvin and Miikerman don’t take offense!!

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:
I consider the move to a clip a lateral; maybe slightly upgrade move.  There are features on the fuze that I never use (video, pictures) and for us that love our music, the clip certainly satisfies.  I got my 2 fuzes first, but if I had purchased the my clips first instead… I may have never wanted or needed the fuzes.

I have wondered that myself…when my sister picked up my Fuze at Best Buy last fall, she called me up to verify, Clip or Fuze…they were both the same price at the time, but the Fuze was on sale…it’s irrelevant now, because I have and use both. :wink:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@miikerman wrote:

But, gosh…who isn’t a troll lately.  This forum has gone downhill fast.  Not Sandisk’s fault, but just the people that frequent this place.  There are notable exceptions, so Marvin and Miikerman don’t take offense!!

None taken, of course!

@marvin_martian wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@miikerman wrote:

None taken, of course!

Good!:wink:

Instead of calling me a troll u can just keep it to yourself. and learn to respect other people’s feelings. wasnt it you who said to say something nice or nothing at all.- To MARVIN_MARTIAN.

:stuck_out_tongue:

@anyatui wrote:

Instead of calling me a troll u can just keep it to yourself. and learn to respect other people’s feelings. wasnt it you who said to say something nice or nothing at all.- To MARVIN_MARTIAN.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Well, your recent posts…http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=sansafuse&view=by_date_ascending&message.id=21171#M21171

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=clip&view=by_date_ascending&message.id=16933#M16933

It’s easy to see why I would have thought that you resembled

so if I’ve offended you I am sorry