I just bought a sandisk 64gb sandisk sdxc micro sd card. When i inserted it in my switch, it just didn’t recognize it. It works perfectly fine on my computer tho. I tried putting in other micro sd cards but no luck either. I think my port might be broken or something. Also, I tried formatting the card to no avail. Could someone help me?
Tips to Avoid Memory Card Error and Damage
- Do not remove your memory card during photo saving and viewing.
- Do not remove your memory card when turning on/off your camera.
- Do not change your memory card when the camera is on.
- Stop taking/viewing new pictures on battery low.
- Use memory cards from big brands such as SanDisk, Panasonic, Sony, Kingston, vidmate, Lexar, Olympus and many more.
- If several different memory cards get damaged in one camera, you ought to suspect there is some issue with your digital camera.
- Memory cards have a finite lifespan. A typical flash memory card unit has approximately 10,000 write/erase operations. So it is better to throw away memory cards that have been used frequently for many years.
Do these tips useful?? Tell others and Help Them.
I had to format my sd card. That helped. In your case, have you tried all those solutions mentioned at sandisk 64gb micro sd card not recognized disk partition papers instructions?
? I used SD Association’s Formatter (found the link in one of the older threads here - https://forums.sandisk.com/t5/Mobile-memory-professional-cards/FORMAT-64GB-MICRO-SDXC-PROBLEM/td-p/293517).
Corrupt SD Card via Chkdsk:-
- Click Start on your Windows taskbar, and open “Computer.” …
- Right-click “cmd” under Programs and choose “Run as administrator”. …
- Press Enter and chkdsk will start checking your corrupted SD card and will then fix any corruption on the card.
look here cheap & best power banks