Screen froze. 2 day old sana clip

Unbelievable, this thing worked for 2 whole days, and when I plugged it in to charge it, it was fine, I removed it, and I pressed play all, it went on to first song and froze. YES I pressed hold for well over 30 seconds and still nothing, I tried to turn it off and nothing. Suggestions? or do I need to take it back for a refund and go back to a cd walkman.

forget it, i’ll return it for sony.

You say you pressed “hold” for 30+ secs, do you mean you held the power switch UP for 30+ seconds? If not, please try it since this is the reset mechanism for the Clip. Placing the switch in the “HOLD” position (down) does nothing when it’s locked up.

I’ve had a few lockups on songs and this *ALWAYS* corrects the issue. 

MIN3 FR33Z35 2!!!NOW IT WON CHAR3 RIT3&TH3 5CR33N IZ M3553D UP!!IM GONNA TRY TH3 5AN5A FUZ3,BUT IF DAT DO35N WORK OUT,IM DONE WIT 5AN5A

@ladyspiderrman wrote:
MIN3 FR33Z35 2!!!NOW IT WON CHAR3 RIT3&TH3 5CR33N IZ M3553D UP!!IM GONNA TRY TH3 5AN5A FUZ3,BUT IF DAT DO35N WORK OUT,IM DONE WIT 5AN5A

you may get a faster response if you type in regular english. i am sure alot of people do not know what you are talking about.

if your clip is still recognized by the computer try updating the firmware. if you still have the same issue call sandisk support 866-sandisk and i am sure that can help you out.

Message Edited by drlucky on 04-02-2008 04:06 PM

@ladyspiderrman wrote:

Speak English, not Juniorhightextmessageebonics!

@bobbber wrote:
forget it, i’ll return it for sony.

Every brand has its bad apples, including Sony.  I think it’s not beyond reason that on a weekday when people are at work, it may take longer than 30 minutes to get an answer to your post.

The Clip is a great player.  Sorry you happened to get a bum one.