Sceen Protector for Clip?

I’m just wondering what everybody’s using to protect the display on their Clips.  I bought a silicone case for mine that fits nicely, but it doesn’t cover the screen.

Same situation here, Jay.  It’s such a small area, I’m just going to use some leftover screen protector plastic from the plastic I have for my GPS’ screen.

I also am looking for a screen protector for the 4 gb version.  I have used Boxwave screen protectors on other devices but they don’t have anything at this time.  I did send them a request as they do add new protectors for new devices.  We’ll see if I hear from them.

Any screen protector will work so long as it’s the type that you can cut and apply yourself, and you can usually find these in stores like RadioShack for about $4.99

I found some of the cut and stick screen protector stuff at the 99 cent store :smileyvery-happy:  It took me about 7 or 8 tries to get it cut perfectly and to not have any finger prints or lint on it…since I’m a perfectionist :neutral_face:  My Clip looks beautiful with its black silicone case and armored display!

I couldn’t believe they sold packages of two silicone cases together and leather cases for the shuffle for 99 cents.  They also had silicone cases with an armband/clip for another model ipod for 99 cents.  Those ipod guys have it easy with accesories. 

I found some of the cut and stick screen protector stuff at the 99 cent store :smileyvery-happy:  Since I’m a perfectionist, it took me about 7 or 8 tries to get it cut perfectly and to not have any finger prints or lint on it :neutral_face:  My Clip looks beautiful with its black silicone case and armored display!

I couldn’t believe they sold packages of two silicone cases together and leather cases for the shuffle for 99 cents.  They also had silicone cases with an armband/clip for another model ipod for 99 cents.  Even the screen protector was cut and labeled for an ipod.  Those ipod guys have it easy with accesories.  Too bad my Clip is 50,000 x’s cooler…:wink:

I found some of the cut and stick screen protector stuff at the 99 cent store :smileyvery-happy:  Since I’m a perfectionist, it took me about seven or eight times to get it cut perfectly and not have any fingerprints or lint on it :neutral_face:  My Clip looks beautiful with its black silicone case and armored display!

I couldn’t believe they had packages of two silicone cases together and leather cases for the shuffle for 99 cents.  They also had silicone cases with an armband/clip for another ipod model for 99 cents.  Even the screen protector was cut and labeled for an ipod.  Those ipod guys have it easy.  Too bad my Clip is 50,000 x’s cooler…:wink:.

I just recieved my 4 gig clip today. =D Did you guys cut the protector around the buttons too? how much of the front have you covered?

@chaos406 wrote:
I just recieved my 4 gig clip today. =D Did you guys cut the protector around the buttons too? how much of the front have you covered?

I have a silicone case that fits nicely and covers everything except for the display.  There’s a guy on e-bay that sells two cases for $6 (best deal I’ve found)… http://cgi.ebay.com/Silicone-Skin-Set-for-Sandisk-Sansa-Clip-Green-LGreen\_W0QQitemZ380005798753QQihZ025QQcategoryZ86539QQcmdZViewItemQQ\_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

I have a silicone case that fits nicely and covers everything except for the display.  I used the screen protector just on the display.  Here’s a guy on ebay that sells two cases for $6 (best deal I’ve found)…:smileyvery-happy:

ebay

Message Edited by Jay_Dee63 on 03-12-2008 01:38 PM

That’s a great deal, as long as you can live with green-colored cases …

:wink:

PCMicrostore.com also is good, but it’s 1 for that price (altho you don’t have to buy green!) …

I have a silicone case that fits nicely and covers everything except for the display.  I used the screen protector just on the display.  Here’s a guy on ebay that sells two cases for $6 (best deal I’ve found)…:smileyvery-happy:

ebay

Just saw, the seller also has pink and light blue.  It would be great if the buyer could decide which colors to purchase.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Silicone-Skin-Set-for-Sandisk-Sansa-Clip-Pink-L-Blue_W0QQitemZ380005448614QQihZ025QQcategoryZ86539QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262 

ikhukgh

@miikerman wrote:

Just saw, the seller also has pink and light blue.  It would be great if the buyer could decide which colors to purchase.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Silicone-Skin-Set-for-Sandisk-Sansa-Clip-Pink-L-Blue_W0QQitemZ380005448614QQihZ025QQcategoryZ86539QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262 

lol. They have them in a bunch of other colors usually, although I think right now there’s only cheesey green/pink/blue ones listed. The other colors must have sold out for now. If you search their store in a couple of days, they’ll probably have more. I got a black and a clear one together.

@miikerman wrote:

Usually they have them in a bunch of other colors besides the cheesey green/pink/blue ones listed right now :neutral_face:  The other colors must have sold out for now. If you search their store in a couple of days, they’ll probably have more. I got a black and a clear one together.

Great info.–thanks for the heads up!