LCD Screen Film Guard @ eBay

Saw this today on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LCD-SCREEN-FILM-GUARD-MP3-FOR-SANDISK-SANSA-CLIP-PLUS_W0QQitemZ390124090327QQcmdZViewItemQQptZOther_MP3_Player_Accessories?hash=item5ad53533d7

Now, this might be a nice alternative for those that don’t want an actually skin or case for their Clip+.

All the best.

@hulksmashnow wrote:

Saw this today on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LCD-SCREEN-FILM-GUARD-MP3-FOR-SANDISK-SANSA-CLIP-PLUS_W0QQitemZ390124090327QQcmdZViewItemQQptZOther_MP3_Player_Accessories?hash=item5ad53533d7

Now, this might be a nice alternative for those that don’t want an actually skin or case for their Clip+.

All the best.

For those who don’t like to use Ebay; the same product is available through BargainCell (via an Amazon Partner) for just about the same price.  The ebay product has postage included; however the BargainCell price is cheaper; but no free shipping.

GTMax Clip+ Screen Protector

fuze_owner-GB wrote: For those who don’t like to use Ebay; the same product is available through BargainCell (via an Amazon Partner) for just about the same price.  The ebay product has postage included; however the BargainCell price is cheaper; but no free shipping.

Good to know.  Thanks, fuze_owner-GB!

@hulksmashnow wrote:

fuze_owner-GB wrote: For those who don’t like to use Ebay; the same product is available through BargainCell (via an Amazon Partner) for just about the same price.  The ebay product has postage included; however the BargainCell price is cheaper; but no free shipping.

I’ve ordered from BargainCell before and I know they are a good company.  I just ordered one from them.  I’ll report back here in this thread to document the service I received.  I’m curious because I’ve never ordered anything from them this close to Christmas.  It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get it.

Thanks for the postings–an interesting product development!  I’m interested in hearing back here as to reviews once people have received and applied it.  (Personally, I still prefer something that provides a bit of cushioning. Having said that, this protective skin is nice in that it seems to preserve the Clip+'s looks.)

One thing to note at Amazon:  between the product and shipping, you pay $4.97 but then get a $5 MP3 credit for buying tunes.  If you buy tunes, a nice deal:  buy what you would be buying anyway and get the protector for free!

@miikerman wrote:

Thanks for the postings–an interesting product development!  I’m interested in hearing back here as to reviews once people have received and applied it.  (Personally, I still prefer something that provides a bit of cushioning. Having said that, this protective skin is nice in that it seems to preserve the Clip+'s looks.)

One thing to note at Amazon:  between the product and shipping, you pay $4.97 but then get a $5 MP3 credit for buying tunes.  If you buy tunes, a nice deal:  buy what you would be buying anyway and get the protector for free!

I use both… a screen protector and a silicone skin.  I would have preferred a zagg, but they only have their invisibleshields available for the original Clip, so far.

@hulksmashnow wrote:

Just received the above linked Screen Protector.  It worked great.  It fit perfectly and was super-easy to install.  I do want to mention that the package listed the protector as a protector for the Clip; not Clip+ – but the product inside was definitely designed for the Clip+.  So, don’t panic if you order one and the package says “Clip”.

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

Just received the above linked Screen Protector.  It worked great.  It fit perfectly and was super-easy to install.  I do want to mention that the package listed the protector as a protector for the Clip; not Clip+ – but the product inside was definitely designed for the Clip+.  So, don’t panic if you order one and the package says “Clip”.

Sounds good, GB.  I should be getting mine soon, as well.

@hulksmashnow wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

Sounds good, GB.  I should be getting mine soon, as well.

I think you’ll like it…just remember the package will probably marked “clip”, not “clip+”

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

I think you’ll like it…just remember the package will probably marked “clip”, not “clip+”

I hope so, and thanks for the tip, GB!