Sansa View - it cant show Asian words!!!!!!!!!

Hi!

i am a Hong Kong user of Sansa View.

My View cant recognise Asian words, including Chinese, Korean and Japanese. All my View can show is English and symbol - -
My firmware is 01.03.02, should this be the lastest version??

Please HELP!!  
Thanks very much!!!

Yes, you have the latest firmware. I don’t own a View myself, so I may be wrong on this, but I believe I read somewhere here in the View board that Asian languages are not supported.

You might try resetting to Factory Defaults in the Setting menu. After doing this, you should be prompted to select your ‘Region’. See if there’s an option for your geographical location. This might help. Otherwise, you migh consider updating to a newer model like the Fuze or Clip+ in this feature is really important to you.

Yes, you have the latest firmware. I don’t own a View myself, so I may be wrong on this, but I believe I read somewhere here in the View board that Asian languages are not supported.

You might try resetting to Factory Defaults in the Settings menu. After doing this, you should be prompted to select your ‘Region’. See if there’s an option for your geographical location. This might help. Otherwise, you might consider updating to a newer model like the Fuze or Clip+ in this feature is really important to you.