Sansa Sandisk Driver?

I have recently purchased a Sansa Sandisk 4G MP3 Player - SDMx11R-004GK-A57 from Newegg.com. The package came but there was no Installation CD. I was wondering if anyone could help me, maybe give me the download link for my mp3 player.

Thanks, Mike

Miker12345 wrote:

I have recently purchased a Sansa Sandisk 4G MP3 Player - SDMx11R-004GK-A57 from Newegg.com. The package came but there was no Installation CD. I was wondering if anyone could help me, maybe give me the download link for my mp3 player.

Don’t need it. Any driver necessary ar part and parcel of Windows Media Player 10 & beyond.

If you use MSC (Mass Storage Class) as your USB transfer mode though, you won’t even need that. Just drag & drop from your computer to your new Clip.

The only thing you may need/want to download is the latest firmware. You can find it here on the forum.

Miker12345 wrote:

Don’t need it. Any driver necessary is part and parcel of Windows Media Player 10 & beyond.

If you use MSC (Mass Storage Class) as your USB transfer mode though, you won’t even need that. Just drag & drop from your computer to your new Clip.

The only thing you may need/want to download is the latest firmware. You can find it here on the forum.

OMG ty ty ty ty ty I love you! Lol Thanks man

Miker12345 wrote:
OMG ty ty ty ty ty I love you! Lol Thanks man

You’re welcome . . . I think?!?

Isn’t that wonderful?  No unnecessary software getting in the way of the experience, and controlling you rather than you controlling it.