SANSA FUZE music distortion while going with full treble and high volume (plays like scratched CD)

Lol, full treble with the volume all the way up? I can only imagine that sounding completely horrible.

@shenanagins1091 wrote:
Lol, full treble with the volume all the way up? I can only imagine that sounding completely horrible.

I agree!

Lol, I have solved the problem,

it is because of headphone’s frequency interval

I have changed BOSE with CX500 and it is now sounding as good as it can be…

but in my opinion, player is completely garbish,

• you can use flash memory but can’t explore what card has got inside,

• you can’t change radio station’s order,

• you can’t adjust EQ with radio,

• if any video file does not recognize by the player you can’t explore it with the player,

• changing adjusted radio stations is terrible,you have to use one direction button, only goes to forward and turn to beginning.

• charge cable is not standart, you have to carry with you…

• charge time is not as good as it advertised,I mean not so good…

• don’t comes with suitable protection carrier,

• beyond all, cheaper among the rivals with it is capacity,

• If you want to plan using it as a flash disk at the same time, you have to carry it’s cable…

thanks all friends for giving a response to solve my problem,

I’m pretty sure iPods don’t come with a sleeve like the Fuze… 

Try this:

Settings/System Settings/Volume

If it’s set to Normal - Change it to HIGH.

I’d been geting a horrible clicking noise when listening with the volume abouve halfway (even with an amplified JBL on Tour speaker) and the solution was what I described above.

To answer some of your objections to this piece of ‘garbish’:

@tekinner wrote:

Lol, I have solved the problem,

it is because of headphone’s frequency interval

I have changed BOSE with CX500 and it is now sounding as good as it can be…

I had to restrain myself when you first posted what headphones you were using, from expressing my opinion of BOSE equipment.  To wit:  Buy Other Sound Equipment.

but in my opinion, player is completely garbish,

• you can use flash memory but can’t explore what card has got inside,

No, file/folder browsing is not (currently) an option.  The firmware may (hopefully soon) change to allow this.

• you can’t change radio station’s order,
  • changing adjusted radio stations is terrible,you have to use one direction button, only goes to forward and turn to beginning.

I guess I haven’t used the radio enough to appreciate that this could be a problem.  I mostly use my DAP to listen to my digital audio files.  I deleted all but 2 or 3 of the radio stations in the list, anyway, so my list is not long enough to be an issue.

• you can’t adjust EQ with radio,

I’m not usually interested in sound quality in the radio I listen to, so not a problem for me.  News/sports don’t usually need much EQ.

• if any video file does not recognize by the player you can’t explore it with the player,

See above about file/folder browsing.  My indifference to viewing a video on a screen that small approaches unity.

• charge cable is not standart, you have to carry with you…
  • If you want to plan using it as a flash disk at the same time, you have to carry it’s cable…

Yes, a standard mini-USB interface would be lovely, but I have 12GB of flash drives in my pocket anyway.  My DAP is for digital audio files.  As for carrying it with you, even if you had a standard mini-usb connection, you’d still have to have the cable, yes?

• charge time is not as good as it advertised,I mean not so good…

Batteries only last so long.  I am in the habit of charging mine anytime I have the opportunity.  I got an extra cable so I can charge at work.

I believe the vast majority of cases are aftermarket items for any brand of player.  It did come with the cute little soft sock, which immediately went into the sack with the packaging, receipt, ‘install’ CD, and so on.  I’ll throw it all out in about a year.

• beyond all, cheaper among the rivals with it is capacity,

???  I have no idea what you’re trying to express with this comment.

thanks all friends for giving a response to solve my problem,

Glad it’s working for you.

To Tenzip:

Thanksfor your comment,

but as you said all the solution you mentioned to my complains is “your” ideas, not the manufacturer…

and the wishes is my ideas… no one can say that is not true,

you wrote “your solutions” to the problems, bu they are still exist for me bro.

• have no EQ with radio,

• no adjustment with station order,

• can’t easily travel among the stations you saved,

• you have to carry charge cable,

• sock protector good but you have to take it out always,

• STILL no file explorer

• charge time good but not so good

To BadCam :

it is plays with the HIGH volume bro,

check the intervals of your headphone frequency,

if it still continue, try another headphone

thanks

Message Edited by tekinner on 03-18-2009 11:07 AM

There have been headphone amps available to allow small players such as Ipods and portable CD players to use less efficient headphones for ages.  The boostaroo is the one that comes to mind as it allowed for two headphones to share a single output.

Also there is one on the internet that is extremely cheap that’s been getting bang on reviews but I can’t remember the name (search engadget or anythingbutipod for it).

Personally I just like the Sienheiser PX 100’s as they sound fantastic, and are quite efficient.  Plus for under 40 bucks on Amazon, I can’t imagine getting a bigger bang for the buck.

@p_opus wrote:

There have been headphone amps available to allow small players such as Ipods and portable CD players to use less efficient headphones for ages.  The boostaroo is the one that comes to mind as it allowed for two headphones to share a single output.

Also there is one on the internet that is extremely cheap that’s been getting bang on reviews but I can’t remember the name (search engadget or anythingbutipod for it).

Personally I just like the Sienheiser PX 100’s as they sound fantastic, and are quite efficient.  Plus for under 40 bucks on Amazon, I can’t imagine getting a bigger bang for the buck.

There are several “regulars” here that swear by the E5 and E3 FiiO headphone amps.

@tekinner wrote:

To Tenzip:

Thanksfor your comment,

but as you said all the solution you mentioned to my complains is “your” ideas, not the manufacturer…

and the wishes is my ideas… no one can say that is not true,

you wrote “your solutions” to the problems, bu they are still exist for me bro.

• have no EQ with radio,
  • no adjustment with station order,
  • can’t easily travel among the stations you saved,
  • you have to carry charge cable,
  • sock protector good but you have to take it out always,
  • STILL no file explorer
  • charge time good but not so good

To BadCam :

it is plays with the HIGH volume bro,

check the intervals of your headphone frequency,

if it still continue, try another headphone

thanks

Message Edited by tekinner on 03-18-2009 11:07 AM

The reason there is no EQ with the radio is that the radio is analog…and the EQ is digital.

Why do you have to carry a charge cable? And even if you do, how is that different from any other player?

No protection included…show me another player that comes with a proper case like you want…I’m all ears. 

“STILL no file explorer”

I’ll repeat it for the masses…they’re working on it! 

@marvin_martian wrote:

Why do you have to carry a charge cable? And even if you do, how is that different from any other player?

No protection included…show me another player that comes with a proper case like you want…I’m all ears.

Creative players use standard mini-USB plugs. This rules out any opportunity for line-out or docks, though. Its a plus in a minor respect (you still need a cable for charging, but it can be a standard cable) and a minus from other respects. Of course the top-selling players (iPod, Zune) use proprietary cables as well. Sandisk is far and away better at listening to customer desires, though. Apple generally seems to think it knows what people want more than the people themselves.