Sansa Clip: Hebrew names are reversed (BIDI Issues)

Hi I just got a 4GB Sana Clip (English)

I loaded my songs (some are in Hebrew) on it and it recognized the Hebrew font which is great.  

However… it is backwards… (Hebrew goes from right to left) so the Album/title/artists names letters are not garbled, they are correct but in the reverse order…

for example: on the device "hebrew’ is shown as ‘werbeh’.

is there a fix for this? Do I need to install the Hebrew firmware… I prefer not to.

If i do, what will that do?  Will it change my menus?

I like the English menu, so i don’t want to update to a Hebrew firmware.

I know that some folks suggested to try to use ID3v2 & UTF-16 , but  i tried editing some of the tags (e.g. Title) using the mp3tag v2.42 software , but t did not make a difference.

Anyone can help ? 

I also used the ReverseIt program, someone suggested, but it does not seem to do anything for me on Vista. (see: http://www.sendspace.com/file/58x7ku)

Thanks for your help! 

I’ve seen a couple of posts like this (just search for “Hebrew” on the Clip board) and the standard response is to install the Hebrew firmware. I don’t know what effect this will have on the Clip; it could be simply fixing the Hebrew ordering or it could disable all other languages (though I doubt that).

Anyway, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try flashing the firmware. It’ll only take a couple of minutes to test it and then revert to the previous if you’re not satisfied. I would do it myself but I don’t have any songs with Hebrew tags available and, even if I did, I wouldn’t know which way to read them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you,  but as I said I like the English menu and need to keep it. The majority of my songs are in English, only some are Hebrew.

There must be a away… any one from SunDisk can help?  please, please, please…