Sansa clip 2gb - battery problem

Hi I have a 2gb Clip. My battery - hmm… one day my clip is full, enjoy my music 1h, next i off him, i go to sleep and next day when i on my clip i see “battery low”. I give up - i dont know whats happend. Any idea ?

You have a defective unit, take it back & exchange it.

ok i do that - if next clip be broken ? I must exchange or leve and exchange on other player np. creative? I dont have exchange forever

I’m sure the next Sansa Clip that you get will be fine, just make sure that when you take it back to the store, explain to them that’s it’s defective & ask for a new one.

@kantona wrote:
ok i do that - if next clip be broken ? I must exchange or leve and exchange on other player np. creative? I dont have exchange forever

@kantona wrote:

I had the same problem.  When I exchanged it, the second Clip I got lost its charge twice as fast as the first one.  I’m going to wait until the problem with the self-dischargng batteries has been resolved by Sansa, or get another brand.  Good luck!

Thx for help guys. Tommorow i must send my clip ----> shop. Be in touch :wink:

I have new clip (after exchange). I charge battery and 24h later battery is still full :slight_smile: Tommorow must be good - i hope :slight_smile: