sansa clip 2 gb dead

Ive had my 2 gb sansa clip for about a year and this is the first problem i’ve had with it. Yesterday I plugged it into my computer to transfer songs (I plugged it in while it was playing a song; dont kno if thats bad or not). anyways when I had unplugged it the screen went blank and Ive been unable to turn it back on for extended amounts of time. I formatted it and everything but it only lasts 30 secs tops. What should I do?

Is it charged?

Promised planet do you just spend all day asking stupid questions. He has owned the player for ages , you would think by now he would know to charge it before us. Would you not? Don’ post if you can not help you just mess up the threads.

Greame

Message Edited by greamec on 07-02-2009 07:51 AM

I didn’t see the OP say he’d had his Clip for a year.  My apologies for making a mistake, Godlike creature.  If you spend some time reading my posts in other parts of the forum, you’ll see I’ve helped out quite a few people.

And “you’re welcome” for the time I spent in your thread trying to help you with your problem.  Evidently you’re frustrated that you broke your Clip, but don’t be childish and take it out on me.  Nice gratitude.  Have many friends?

“Cheers.”

Message Edited by PromisedPlanet on 07-02-2009 10:54 AM

Its not the player that is frustrating, I can buy another ten players if I like. Its jumped up kids like you with your superior attitude, who do not know what they are talking about. Is it charged ? what sort of a stupid question is that.

Regards Newbie

Promisedplanet king of the sansa forums , you  need to get out more.

Message Edited by greamec on 07-02-2009 07:58 AM

@greamec wrote:

Is it charged ? what sort of a stupid question is that.

Message Edited by greamec on 07-02-2009 07:58 AM

If you think that is a stupid question, then you must be omniscient…in which case, why can’t you solve your own problem?

We have to ask questions like that…the more info we have, the better chance we have of actually solving people’s problems. PromisedPlanet has helped a lot of people here out, and tried to help you…nice to see your “appreciation”

He has had the player for a year, thats it. He must have charged it once or twice to get it going.

I do not doubt he has helped people out but if he can not help do not post, thats all .

Greame

Message Edited by greamec on 07-02-2009 08:25 AM

@mcwemer wrote:
Ive had my 2 gb sansa clip for about a year and this is the first problem i’ve had with it. Yesterday I plugged it into my computer to transfer songs (I plugged it in while it was playing a song; dont kno if thats bad or not). anyways when I had unplugged it the screen went blank and Ive been unable to turn it back on for extended amounts of time. I formatted it and everything but it only lasts 30 secs tops. What should I do?

Did you try a reset?  (On switch held uppermost for 15-20 seconds.) 

You might also want to leave it plugged in to power for a day or so; sometmes, that inexplicably has put matters right again.

If in at least the U.S., you have a 1-year warranty with SanDisk–keep your eye on that and maybe contact SanDisk before the year is up, for a replacement if needed?

Thanks for helping all of you. I tried the reset multiple times and ive charged it for a day. It still isnt working. But its whatever ill prolly just buy a fuze. Thanks again.

I would leave it plugged into a live AC source for 1-2 days.  I just keep reading about these little guys coming back to life …