Sans Clip and Media player 9

On the Vista issue, for me it’s not really a question of Vista sucking (though the initial release did ■■■■ mightily).  It’s really a question of value.  My computers are more than capable of running Vista, but is the money, hassle and risk (driver/app compatibility, etc.) of upgrading worth it?  For me, definitely not.  Vista seems to try to solve problems that I don’t have and potentially introduces new problems I don’t need.  If I was going to spend a couple hundred on an upgrade, I can think of a lot of things with much better bang for the buck than Vista.  It’s just not a good value proposition as an upgrade.

However, if you’re buying a new, properly spec’d computer with Vista pre-installed, then sure, go for it.

@skinjob wrote:

However, if you’re buying a new, properly spec’d computer with Vista pre-installed, then sure, go for it.

I’m not, but I’m getting Vista for free, so there’s no point in not trying, especially since I want DX10 :slight_smile:

@skinjob wrote:

Vista seems to try to solve problems that I don’t have and potentially introduces new problems I don’t need. 

Are you sure you aren’t talking about our Federal government here? Sounds pretty similar! :smileyvery-happy:

Hi

How do I go to the am and or fm radio stations on the Sansa 4GB?

thanks

Henry

It’s FM-only. And you simply click up or down on the control pad untill you see “FM Radio” then click the center button.

NOTE: You may need to go to Settings>FM Settings and select your region. If it’s on the wrong region, it can be difficult (if not impossible) to tune any stations in your area.