SanDisk SDCZ50-128G-B35

I have recently bought this usb to use for listening music on my car.

The problem is that everytime i include a new folder on my PC it apperars duplicated on the car device.

I have tried to change the format from exfat to fat32 but the problem still remains.

Could you help me with this issue?.

thanks

Hello,

in that case you can also try to format the drive on NTFS to see if the same happens. If yes then i would recommend contacting the manufacturer of the card radio to see which drives are recommended for it.

also you can see if the same happens with all the filetypes you store inside the flash drive.

The problem is that everytime i include a new folder on my PC it apperars duplicated on the car device.

Check the drive in another pc, or two, to see if the duplicates show there also.  If not then the problem is the car’ stereo system.  Check it’s manual for specs on drive size, drive format, file types.

I have checked it in other PC´s, the new folders doesn´t appear duplicated. I can´t try to format it to NFTS because the car stereo system doesn´t accept it.

The only solution i found is to modify the name of the pen, then everything appears correctly, but it doesn´t seem to be a usefull solution…

The only solution i found is to modify the name of the pen, then everything appears correctly ,

!!! What did you change it to??  What was it before?

but it doesn´t seem to be a usefull solution…

Hey, if it solves the problem it’s a very useful solution. :smiley:

Everytime i include new folders i should modify the USB name in order to avoid duplicated folders…

I was looking for another simple solution…