Firmware is the software code that powers your Clip Sport Plus. You can think of it as the operating system. SanDisk actively and periodically updates the capabilities, functionality, and reliability of the Firmware. For an optimal experience with your Clip Sport Plus, SanDisk recommends that you update your Firmware with each new release. It’s fast, easy, and free!
SanDisk has released firmware version 1.10 for the SanDisk Clip Sport Plus. Download links and the release notes are available below.
SanDisk Clip Sport Plus Firmware 1.10 Download and Installation instructions
• Ensure your battery is > 50% full.
• Plug in your SanDisk Clip Sport Plus to your computer.
• Download and save the upgrade.hex file from the following link to a folder on your computer. - Click here to download
• Drag the file to the root directory of your SanDisk Clip Sport Plus
• Disconnect the SanDisk Clip Sport Plus and let the firmware update begin.
• Once it finishes doing its update, it will turn itself off.
• Turn the Clip Sport Plus on, Select your language and region preference
• Once it is back to the main menu, head to “Settings” >“System Settings”> “Info”, and verify the “Version” is now 1.10"