Firmware is the software code that powers your Clip Sport Go. You can think of it as the operating system. SanDisk actively and periodically updates the capabilities, functionality, and reliability of the Firmware. For an optimal experience with your Clip Sport Go, SanDisk recommends that you update your Firmware with each new release. It’s fast, easy, and free!
SanDisk has released firmware version 1.04 for the SanDisk Clip Sport Go. Download links and the release notes are available below.
SanDisk Clip Sport Go Firmware 1.04 Download and Installation instructions
• Ensure your battery is > 50% full.
• Plug in your SanDisk Clip Sport Go to your computer.
• Download and save the upgrade.hex file from the following link to a folder on your computer. - Click here to download
• Drag the file to the root directory of your SanDisk Clip Sport Plus/Voice
• Disconnect the SanDisk Clip Sport Go and let the firmware update begin.
• Once it finishes doing its update, it will turn itself off.
• Turn the Clip Sport Go on, Select your language and region preference
• Once it is back to the main menu, head to “Settings” >“System Settings”> “Info”, and verify the “Version” is now 1.04"
SanDisk Clip Sport Go Release notes
This new firmware has various enhancements and bug fixes, including key fixes listed below. Upon completion of the firmware upgrade, the device will turn off; power on the device to complete the upgrade process. If the device does not initiate or complete, press & hold the Power switch for 15 seconds to reset the device and then press and hold power button again for 1 second to restart
New Changes since 1.01
Fixed: UI issue observed when paused the music playback
Fixed: UI issue observed while timer is running