Sandisk 2gb sd card problem

Trying to help our co-worker recover pics taken on nikkon camera. Sandisk 2GB Card. All was working fine until she took card to work and plugged into her work PC. Now camera says memory card error. Windows says you need to format drive. Windows disk managemant shows it as 31MB RAW Healthy Primary Partition. Have tried 5 or 6 recovery programs with no luck. She says she doesn’t want to spend $200 to go to a recovery center.  Tried easeus data recovery and several others with no luck. Finally decided have nothing to lose and would try format w windows and it says unable to format…tried to format with sdformatter ver 3.0 and it says the card is locked…moved switch, jiggled switch, tried up down middle…

if format fails the card really cant be recovered. the only option for data recovery would be to send it somewhere that provides data recovery services for failed cards. 

Sandisk card corruption is a general issue for all users of sandisk memory card. You should format the card in proper way in order to prepare the card for reuse. However, you should also know that formatting will also remove all your data from memory card. You should use professional image recovery mac tool in order to recover lost images from formatted sandisk card on your Mac system. The recommended tool will surely help to get back your lost images.

@leadelisa wrote:

Sandisk card corruption is a general issue for all users of sandisk memory card. You should format the card in proper way in order to prepare the card for reuse. However, you should also know that formatting will also remove all your data from memory card. You should use professional <spam link removed> tool in order to recover lost images from formatted sandisk card on your Mac system. The recommended tool will surely help to get back your lost images.

1. The OP said they were using Windows, not a Mac.

2. Your post and link are essentially nothing but spam; something we really don’t care for around here. :angry:

I have a very basic MP3 Player (no Display etc., just buttons). I have tried loading songs onto the Sandisk mini SD card 2 different ways - via a USB cable (whilst the card was in the MP3 Player) and putting the card in my cellphone and adding songs to it via Bluetooth. Whichever system I use, I have the same result - 30 songs showing as actually being on the card, but the player only plays 6 of them!! I’ve tried deleting all the songs and loading them again (in the same order) and the same thing happened (6 songs only), but with 6 different songs!! This ruined my theory that the other 24 songs were somehow corrupted!! PLEASE HELP!!!

I have been through the same thing. After I came back from a trip, I find all pictures in my Nikon digital camera are gone. Terribe thing.

I search it from the Internet and download onesd card recovery freeware.

I follow the steps and get all back. It is called easeus mac photo recovery free and claims that it can recover photos from digital camera.

There is no doubt that your SD card has got corrupt. But rather than panicking or generating a chaos it is advisible to format the damaged SD card. No doubt this will make the card accessible again but delete the previously stored data files. If you have a backup then simply restore the deleted photos back. However in case of no backup you are left with no other option than using a decent Photo Recovery software program.

For more information visit : http://www.sandiskrecovery.net/howtoperform-sdcardrecovery-whencardnotrecognized-windows7.php

dear sur 

im photoghraper in afghanistan i use the Nikon D300 S Camera i have big problem with my SD card 1 Gb 

my Card Is Damaged sur Pliz Help Us  im party photo ghrapher

+93799572708

\

In fact ,it is possible to recover data from the card, as long as the real file which save in the memory spacle is integral, recovery software may be able to recove formatted data, and your card can be read by computer, so the chance for data recovery is very big. You can try to use Tenorshare Data Recovery, know more about card data recovery from here: http://www.any-data-recovery.com/topics/card/recover-deleted-data-from-memory-sd-cf-card.html

I think the chip of memory card  hs been damaged. You can try to use Card Data Recovery last time. learn more details here: SD card Data Recovery

Sandisk 2gb memery card is not transforming data i tried to move files but not working