SanDisk 2.5" 128GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SD6SB1M-128G-1022i

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this but there is nothing on the hard drive that matches the names in the other sections.  We have a number of these drives installed in HP desktop computers.  We use the Hirens CD/DVD tools to do tasks such as making image copies of our harddrives.  The Hirens toolkit allows booting the desktop from a flash drive into either Windows 7 or Windows XP to do the imaging/backups etc.  For some reason the desktops with the above model of SSD will not boot up - Windows trieds to load but then just freezes/stops.  We have no problem using the Hirens toolkit with other SSD drives(Kingston Fury) or with regular SATA hard drives - but for some reason the desktops with the SanDisk SD6SB1M cause a problem.  We tested replacing the SanDisk with other SSD or regular drives and those desktops boot just fine so it is definitely the SanDisk.  Is there something different about the SanDisk from other SSD or do they need some special kind of configuration/setup?  I realize that this problem is a bit specific - that many people may have never heard of HIren’s toolkit - but I think the answer may be in how the SanDisk might be different from other SSD.  That may also be a hard question to answer but we’re out of answers.  We’ve pinned it down to there being something different about the SanDrives.  We like them - they have few problems - but if they won’t work with our tools its a big headache for us.  We’d appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks

This looks too late for the OP, but for anyone else who’s having this problem, I had a similar problem with a Ryzen 3800x CPU on an Asrock x570 Taichi mb. I had to downgrade the BIOS from 3.40 to 3.00 to get it to boot Win7 on this drive.