Regarding my faulty card

Sir,

I today registered my complaint number 1411318 regarding my faulty card. this 8GB microSDHC card is not getting formatted. I tried all things. this card has warranty of 5 years. What to do ??? I am from lucknow. 

Wait for their response? If the card is still within their warranty period, they should replace it.

I’m not sure what you expect someone on a user’s forum to do for you when you’ve already contacted the manufacturer. :confounded:

By the way, you posted this in the flash dribve board, not the memory card board.

@anlk9454  

"I today registered my complaint number 1411318 regarding my faulty card."

“Complaint number”??  Is that anything like a SanDisk RMA number? 

this 8GB microSDHC card is not getting formatted.”

Why does it need to be formatted?  It’s formatted when you buy it.  What are you using to format it?  Is the Read Only switch off?

@Tapeworm

someone on a user’s forum

Unfortunately there is nothing in the URL or webpage title to indicate that.  Unlike the old U3 user support site. :cry:

@ed_p wrote:

someone on a user’s forum

Unfortunately there is nothing in the URL or webpage title to indicate that.  Unlike the old U3 user support site. :cry:

True enough. But it indicates this is a user’s forum in the Forum Rules And Guidelines, which I’m sure everybody reads once they register and before they post, don’t they? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: