Question on Dragging and dropping mp3 files to the fuze!

I have a fuze 4gig and i am using Windows XP.When i drag and drop mp3 files onto my fuze do they get sorted into folders automatically?

Thanks,

SR 

Nope. If you put them in the music folder or any place else on the player as individual files they will stay that way.

So ultimately what you mean is if i am planning to drag and drop the files i will have to manually create foders?And what do you mean by individual files,if I make them as folders according to the albums then drag and drop them will they get sorted?

Thanks,

SR

Message Edited by SR-rox on 03-31-2009 12:23 AM

Message Edited by SR-rox on 03-31-2009 12:24 AM

From a drag and drop organization standpoint – e.g. what you see and do in Windows Explorer – anything you place in the “Music” folder will be recognized by the player. So you can drag/drop an Artist folder that contains multiple Album folders within it and the player will recognize all of subfolders. Or you can drag/drop individual folders or even single music files. All will be read by the player.

However, the player itself organizes its library based on tag info, not the folder structure. So the player really doesn’t care how you drag/drop/organize what’s in the Music folder.