Q about playing fuze in my car??

hello people,

just wondering has anyone else had this problem, maybe you might have a solution. when i plug my fuze into my car stereo via the usb cable, my stereo takes over and i control wat is played by using stereo controls not the fuze controls (it also charges it too, which is cool)

heres the thing, some of the albums show up with codes containing numbers and letters in front of them when im scrolling through the list on the stereo, then i hav to leave it a few seconds while the code and eventual album name scrolls across the screen. could this be something to do with my pc and the locations it uses to store music and any relationship that has with the fact i use WMP 11 to put playlists on the fuze, and not the albums, which my stereo reads. this mite seem like a small problem, but its drivin me nuts(no pun intended) while im drivin my car.

does this sound familiar?? or make no sense at all??

i got my stereo in lidl here in ireland so its not quiet a kenwood or sony, more like some weird brand, not sure if that helps

any ideas would be a help, thanks guys

Windows Media Player is probably adding the junk. It does stuff like that.

I’d suggest sticking to MSC mode and drag-and-drop, or looking around for another playlist program to work with the Fuze–like Media Monkey, Winamp orSansa Fuze Playlist Creator . I don’t playlist, so I can’t offer you specific help with those programs, but they are widely used. 

@danfuze wrote:

hello people,

just wondering has anyone else had this problem, maybe you might have a solution. when i plug my fuze into my car stereo via the usb cable

How do you do that? What cable do you use? What input on the car stereo? Name/model of car stereo?

This sounds like something I am looking for!