Playlist problem

hi, I am trying to get the playlists to work using windows media player 9, but I would rather shoot myself than use that program anymore, I have also tried right clicking on the songlist to create a playlist that way, but do not get the option to do that, could someone who has a working playlist help me here with the following, what I would like to know is what extension the playlists are, ie is is *.plp *.m3u etc

and then if you could open your playlist in a text file, copy and paste some of the text here so that I can see what the format looks like, so that I can just write a program to create my own playlists, I would appreciate it

@ave wrote:

hi, I am trying to get the playlists to work using windows media player 9, but I would rather shoot myself than use that program anymore, I have also tried right clicking on the songlist to create a playlist that way, but do not get the option to do that, could someone who has a working playlist help me here with the following, what I would like to know is what extension the playlists are, ie is is *.plp *.m3u etc

and then if you could open your playlist in a text file, copy and paste some of the text here so that I can see what the format looks like, so that I can just write a program to create my own playlists, I would appreciate it

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=express&thread.id=3001

thank, I did come across this post, but as I stated when I right click I dont get the option to create playlist, so this solution doesnt unfortunately work for me

Install Windows Media Player 10 or 11.

You’ll get the updated MTP drivers that will allow you to do it.