Play Clip Through Ampliifier

I have seen a few messages where people use amplifiers with clip. What sort of adaptors, cords, amplifier inputs would I use if I wanted to do this? I have boom boxes with line in RCA jacks, stereo system amplifiers, Guitar amplifiers. Thought I would ask before I messed something up trying. It would be convenient to listen through external amplifier on occasion. I wasnt sure a small device like the clip would work through large amplifier.

@bbrev7 wrote:
I have seen a few messages where people use amplifiers with clip. What sort of adaptors, cords, amplifier inputs would I use if I wanted to do this? I have boom boxes with line in RCA jacks, stereo system amplifiers, Guitar amplifiers. Thought I would ask before I messed something up trying. It would be convenient to listen through external amplifier on occasion. I wasnt sure a small device like the clip would work through large amplifier.

http://www.cablestogo.com/product.asp?cat_id=2009&sku=40423&relatedItem=true

This ^^ is all you need. 3.5 end plugged into your headphone jack, RCA plugs on other end of cable plugged into CD IN on your stereo system or boom box. Just max your Clip volume with the EQ on Normal and you’re good to go. :smiley:

Went through my cable collection and found one like this, and one with 3.5 male on each end. Have devices with both types of input. I tried it and it works. Convenient because now that I have lots of music on clip it is most convenient to listen this way when don’t wish to use earbuds, and the clip is a single source. Thanks.

@bbrev7 wrote:
Went through my cable collection and found one like this, and one with 3.5 male on each end. Have devices with both types of input. I tried it and it works. Convenient because now that I have lots of music on clip it is most convenient to listen this way when don’t wish to use earbuds, and the clip is a single source. Thanks.

Good to hear…enjoy your Clip.