Playing Sansa Clip Plus Through Small Bedroom Stereo

I just received my Clip Plus today.  One of the things that I really wanted to be able to do was play it through the small stereo I have in my bedroom.  I did a little research before buying the Clip and found that all I needed to do was to buy a cord that had the mini-stereo plug on one end and two RCA connections on the other end.

I connected the Clip to my stereo this way, also making sure to choose “line in” as the input for the system but in this stereo which otherwise has WAY more volumne than I’ve ever needed, I can just barely hear whats playing from the Clip, even with the volume on the stereo maxed completely  out and the choice of “louder” selected on in the clip.

Any ideas?

@randymyers wrote:

I just received my Clip Plus today.  One of the things that I really wanted to be able to do was play it through the small stereo I have in my bedroom.  I did a little research before buying the Clip and found that all I needed to do was to buy a cord that had the mini-stereo plug on one end and two RCA connections on the other end.

I connected the Clip to my stereo this way, also making sure to choose “line in” as the input for the system but in this stereo which otherwise has WAY more volumne than I’ve ever needed, I can just barely hear whats playing from the Clip, even with the volume on the stereo maxed completely  out and the choice of “louder” selected on in the clip.

Any ideas?

The volume on the side of the Clip must be turned up all the way, and the EQ left on “Normal” for best results…but make sure you turn the volume down on your other stereo first before you press play.

Ahhhh, OK, so I feel pretty stupid.  This thing is so darn tiny in my huge hands I can hardly see this stuff.  Thank you VERY much for helping me out.  To be honest, I didn’t think there was going to be a good answer so I’m VERY happy that I won’t have to be returning it.

Thanks again!