only 50 songs play

Hey guys,

I just bought the fuze and i already have problems. I downloaded 75 songs to it, just like I’ve been told, drag and drop, but only 50 of them play. Theyre the same format and all came from the same site. Whats going on?

What’s the format and bitrate of those songs?

Do the other 25 play alright on your computer?

yeah they play fine. I had them on my other mp3 and they played ok.

They’re all the same format, mp3

How are you trying to access these songs?  Try finding them directly by song title.  The list is truncated if you are navigating by “recently added”.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Are you playing them from the “Recently Added” group? As far as I know, that is the only group that has the 50 song limit.

@svetlana wrote:

Hey guys,

I just bought the fuze and i already have problems. I downloaded 75 songs to it, just like I’ve been told, drag and drop, but only 50 of them play. Theyre the same format and all came from the same site. Whats going on?

This happens if you select ‘Play All’? There’s only 50 listed in the top corner as in 1/50 (song #1 out of 50)?

my bad lol.

I like the fuze, but im thinking about returning it and buying a ramos from china. Kind of like the one i had before.

Thanks.

Shadowlance, I ment to accept your solution :smiley:

@svetlana wrote:

my bad lol.

I like the fuze, but im thinking about returning it and buying a ramos from china. Kind of like the one i had before.

Thanks.

???  Seems extreme when you only cite the one (non) problem you have encountered.  But each to his own I guess :neutral_face: