OK NOW IM ***** *****!!!!!!!! (VIDEO4FUZE)

NO ONE IS GIVING ME VALUBLE INFORMATION TO STOP VIDEO4FUZE FROM ERRORS!

I NEED STEP BY STEP DIRECTION TO HELP FIX THE VIDEO4FUZE FROM SKIPPING ALL OF THE FRAMES AND OVERITING A FILE

OKAY!  Foul language, especially in your TITLE, is forbidden under the Forum Guidelines.

This is your ONLY warning.  Use common sense, this is a publicly viewed forum.

µsansa

the Sansa Mod Team

Message Edited by microsansa on 01-11-2010 08:30 PM

Grow up.

Grow up and leave your tantrums in the nursery.

Video4Fuze is a free program made by one programmer. He has done all Fuze users a favor. If he doesn’t have time to answer your vague little question, tough luck. 

It’s not the official Fuze program, Sansa Media Converter. If you have problems with Video4Fuze, you can post on the Video4Fuze thread. You can use the Sansa Updater and get Sansa Media Converter, which has its own forum. Or you can bash your Fuze to bits with a hammer if it makes you feel better. 

Misticalwater wrote:

NO ONE IS GIVING ME VALUBLE INFORMATION TO STOP VIDEO4FUZE FROM ERRORS!

I NEED STEP BY STEP DIRECTION TO HELP FIX THE VIDEO4FUZE FROM SKIPPING ALL OF THE FRAMES AND OVERITING A FILE

So you are feeling like this?

You’ve been asking for help with this same issue now for over 10 days. I realize you must be frustrated, but you’re not helping the situation by starting a new thread with every question. Nor by using ALL CAPS and **bleep** language in the Subject line.

Did you ask your question in the video4fuze thread as suggested to you more than once? No, I didn’t think so. Why not? It is without a doubt, the most sensible and logical place. First thing to always do is go over the procedure, slowly and methodically, step-by-step making sure you are doing anything and everything correctly. In other words, make sure the problem isn’t on your end.

You also have to realize this is not a live chat board. The member who wrote the video4fuze program, or anyone else who may be able to help you, may not stop by or log in to even see your plea for help sometimes for days. We are for the most part, all users like yourself . . . and not paid nor trained for tech support duties. We help because we want to, and we help whenever we can, but if nobody that can help in your particular situation has the time to log in and see your request, then . . . you just have to be patient & wait.

Besides, there’s more than one way to skin a cat. Video4fuze isn’t the only game in town.

first, video4fuze is just a gui for mencoder and avisynth, and the “skipped fraims” is it doing multi pass encoding for better quality if you dont like that, you can go over to a place like the doom9 forums and ask how to edit the commandline info in video4fuze to have it only do 1 pass encodes.

if you dont want files over written, set it to save the files in a different directory from the source files.

oh yeah, and grow up, foul lang and being a jerk wont get you anywhere other then banned.