NVMe Extreme PRO, big problems

Hello, I have a problem after installing NVMe ssd sandisk extreme PRO in the X4 slot. At first, after resuming from sleep mode, the disk was not detected in the bios at all, both W10 and W11, the awakening took place so that after the time of the black LCD displayed Bios, disks 0, no undetected. After pc off/on the disk is normally displayed in BIOS. Second of problems, after installing newer chipset drivers with this SSD will start to make the monitor strong flickering, black, RGB noise, (not signal on old tv) When I remove the NVM drive, I return the WD SSD to the SATA, everything is fine. B450 aorus elite, Ryzen 7 2700, 5500XT, corsair 16GB RAM. PC is been a year without any problems, after the intervention with NVMe it’s ■■■■■■ up. Some idea? Bios the latest version, the firmware on the disk is also up to date. THNX

Hi @RSVmille,

Please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://kb.sandisk.com/app/ask/

Hi…Samsung and SanDisk scarcely work by any stretch of the imagination whenever associated when PC switch on. They are available in Device Manager, Hard Disk Sentinel, Samsung Magician, however are scarcely operable.

These two plates work better whenever associated after boot, yet not to appropriate limit. The exchange rates are truly factor. Likewise, they don’t show up in HDS or SM.