Not enough space please remove 4 gb off a 2 gb clip.

I have been using it for about 2 months. I’ve put music on my clip and taken it off, but after putting music on it I can’t even turn it on without the not enough space message. Did I do something wrong or is it the player?
Oh yeah I am not able to view the music on my computer to delete it off the clip, but when I hook it up to rhapsody Iit says I 1.87 space taken up but their is no music on the clip.
I hope this make sense can someone pleas assist me?

jzk1990 wrote:
I have been using it for about 2 months. I’ve put music on my clip and taken it off, but after putting music on it I can’t even turn it on without the not enough space message. Did I do something wrong or is it the player?
Oh yeah I am not able to view the music on my computer to delete it off the clip, but when I hook it up to rhapsody Iit says I 1.87 space taken up but their is no music on the clip.
I hope this make sense can someone pleas assist me?

Well, your subject line doesn’t make any sense, but … :wink:

You get a “not enough space” message from what?   Your PC?  The Clip?

If you can actually get to the menu on the Clip, go to the Settings menu and then do a Format.

The message comes up on the clip and it then turns off. The clip when I hhok it up to my computer says the it is filled with music but the music does not show up.

With the player set to MTP mode, the computer only shows what was put on the player in MTP; same as to MSC mode.  Switch to the other mode and the music should appear (under Settings/USB, with firmware versions 18 and above).